Silky Oaks has a great team of dedicated and qualified employees across the Programs and Business sector. With over 100 employees, Silky Oaks is committed to providing a continuous learning culture where individual have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
Areas of employment include:
- Residential Youth Work
- Child Care
- Family Support Work
- House Manager (one) – SW region
- Residential Support Workers (multiple) – SW region
- Street Team Support Workers (multiple) – SW region
Silky Oaks will be launching a new program is the south-west region (Ipswich and surrounding suburbs) and is looking for passionate, resilient, and outcomes-focussed team members to partner with us. The team will provide centre based support, emergency placement options and outreach support, with a goal to engage young people, stabilise them in placement and enable them to thrive.
- Please note these fixed term opportunities are funded until 30 June 2019.
- These opportunities will be posted on external job posting sites and at this time, we will not be accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Before applying, please view a current version of the role and responsibility statement (RRS) by clicking the links above. In addition to the RRS, applicants should demonstrate their knowledge and experience with the following Queensland Out-of-Home Care Framework to develop informed goals and case planning for young people, as well as a tool to measure outcome:
- Safe and Nurtured
To apply for any of these positions, please prepare an application by submitting the following documentation:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role
- A current resume/CV including two (2) current referees
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 21 December 2018
For general expressions of interest please email your current resume to email@example.com. Your interest will be registered and an email notification forwarded advising of any vacancies.