A key strength at Silky Oaks is the team of employees in every program and business unit. With over 110 paid employees, Silky Oaks is committed to providing a continuous leaning culture where each individual has the opportunity to develop both personally and professionally.
Executive Leadership Group
- Darren Frame – Chief Executive Officer
- Aaron Thirkettle – Director of Strategy and Development
- Tracey Longley – Childcare Centre Director
- Diana Gallego – Residential Programs Manager
- Kelly Brabazon – Community Programs Manager
- Angela Hinds – Management Accountant
There are two senior management groups that sit under each main business unit – Corporate Services and Programs. These groups administer operational improvement initiatives, rollout critical business planning objectives and other projects within the organisation in each respective area.